Each four-hour workshop is comprehensive and designed to clarify the critical thinking and writing components of the SAT.
Click on a date in the chart below to find out more information. You may also observe a workshop to see if it fits your needs!
- Explanation of the multiple choice and essay portions of the test
- Opportunity to study live examples of actual graded student essays
- Tips for focusing on important factors for success
- Practice with question/prompt preparation in test-taking mode
- Evaluation of a practice essay student writes after the workshop!
National SAT Test Dates
Margaret Shuman's Verbal Workshops
Click on a date for full workshop details
March 9, 2013
May 4, 2013
June 1, 2013
Parents are welcome to attend the workshop with a student, or in lieu of a student. Margaret will provide personal discussion time with parents during breaks and following the workshop hours.
Need SAT math help? SAT math workshop dates for 2012-13: Sept 15, Oct 27, Nov 17, Jan 12, Mar 2, Apr 13. Location: Paul home at 6511 Payton Woods Lane, Tucker, GA 30084. For details, contact Angela Paul.